Sunday, 24 August 2014

That Elezen Face

I am pondering letting Strawberry return to the wonderful world of Lalafell with my extra Fantasia Potion. Before I do, here are some screenshots of her beautiful Elezen in action!


I'll never forget that even while frozen, she is the pinnacle of beauty.


I'll never forget her glorious sitting pose that makes it look as if she is sneering at friends...


I'll never forget that her equipment and weapons are so large you can make out every little detail...


I'll never forget the time she became a speedy Postmoogle delivery woman...


I'll never forget the long summer days we spent together...


I'll never forget those stunning long legs, and the fact she has to kneel down to pet and feed her minions.

...

...maybe I'll keep her around as an Elezen just a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment