Thursday, 5 June 2014

Leftovers


Some Patch 2.25 leftover screenshots because today is Patch 2.28 day!


Above is my WAR and MNK! Jkun brought me some Light Steel Plates and Tafetta Cloth which I synthed into the new dyable Coliseum gear! As for MNK, I managed to grab the High Allagan Visor from The Second Coil! It even has a /visor command!


Speaking of which, Strawberry glitched out while sitting down just outside of Coil when our group was gathering. It looks like she's dancing!


My third and final (for the time being) Relic Zenith, Bravura! I had 900 points left over after completing Sphairai's Animus so thought why the heck not!


Last but not least, this Big Fishing quest took two whole weeks of fishing every day to complete! The conditions to meet were incredibly annoying. Daytime + Sunny Weather + High Gathering skill + Double Mooch (catching 2x High Quality fish beforehand and reusing them as bait) for a chance at catching this giant! But one day all the requirements were aligned and it reared its ugly head!

See you in patch 2.28!

No comments:

Post a Comment