Friday, 14 February 2014

Path of the Warrior I


I started levelling Warrior! It's a lot of fun!


It's actually quite easy too! In dungeons, especially. Most of the pressure comes down to if the healers are good or not. Every run I did was smooth as butter, though.


Being able to run in first and have complete control over what is killed, zero wait time on Duty Finder queues, and getting to grab hundreds of commendations for doing a great job or just "being" there is an amazing experience.


Just getting to see the front of every boss and not stare at their ass or flank all the time is breathtaking!


There is so much I didn't know about certain fights that I do now, which will really help next time I go WHM!


WAR is becoming as enjoyable as WHM and MNK, maybe I'll take it all the way! Not long to go now, which me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment