Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Needle in a Haystack

Weaver 50!


A 90% progression ability that works 100% of the time at level 15. Sounds brilliant! What ever could be better than Careful Synthesis? How about one that increases progress by 120%, 100% of the time?! Great! The only problem is you need Weaver at level 50 to unlock it. 

Challenge accepted.


Weaver was notoriously difficult. It took weeks of patiently farming shards and things like flax, while trying to avoid overcamped bottleneck items like fleece. I ended up taking the Linen route to 50 via Levequests, just to avoid the pain of dealing with botters.


The quest line was adorable. Easily my second favourite underneath Goldsmith. I won't spoil the story but if you are prepared to challenge levelling Weaver too I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment