Monday, 7 October 2013

Here, There, Everywhere!


After taking down Titan, Strawberry got to see the sights as she continued along the Main Scenario quests.

Slight spoilers below!


That is, if the sights weren't up to her forehead.


What on earth is one Lalafell to do with all these corpses? Now that I think about it, FFXIV always has you moving a ton of corpses around, doesn't it?


...Even those of ones you loved so much...

A moment of silence, please...

Done?

No? Okay, I'll wait...


...

...I hope your prayers reach the other Sylphs!


The next port of call took Strawberry up north to the Central Coerthas Highlands. Specifically, Dragonhead. So here is Strawberry, in a dragon head.

Yeah, this is a comedy blog now.


There isn't a moment's peace as Strawberry had to then single-handedly take down THIS:


In order to get Cid's airship back from the clutches of The Stone Vigil. I mean, honestly, do I have to do everything around here?


From dealing with rats...


...to THIS asshat who is all up in Whitebrim's shit.


But I'm not complaining. While everyone is rushing to the finish line, I am taking the story and all the quests it brings in, along with trying to find new and beautiful places to take screenshots for this little blog. I just don't see the appeal in rushing ahead - it's not like we're getting a story expansion next week! Once it's done, it's done, and I am gonna be super sad when that time comes.


One another unrelated note, he is me cracking a Mining botter's skull in.

That'll show 'im.

Thanks for reading, see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Your screenshots are all great; I just recently found your blog and am now Lodestone-stalking you. Don't worry about reaching the end -- it's the journey that counts (and the end is, right now, mostly speed grinding stuff and isn't too exciting :P).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the not rushing thing. My friends in my FC all rushed to get AF done this week, and I'm lagging behind, just did Brayflox for the first time the other day, leveling other stuff. (I decided to get all my important cross-class stuff for SCH before I leveled it up) I've been crafting, leveling THM/WHM alongside my SCH, and just basically taking my time. There's nothing at end-game right now other than grinding, so I'm honestly in no rush.

    ReplyDelete