Thursday, 12 September 2013

Under the Hot Sun I

I've been very busy this week!


Starting with grabbing a Unicorn after unlocking WHM. According to a rumor, they say this mount was put into the game to attract more people to level a healer job. I think I am one of the few who wanted a healing job to heal, not for a horse!


I still prefer my lovely Coeurl, though!


Mounts aside, Strawberry also made a new companion to help fight alongside her! Meet Mochi! I am going to level up the Healer role, because I will always be a DPS at heart and the extra cures and chocoregen will really help!


SMACK! Miner level 35! So much sweat and tears at the lack of HQ ores, and the pain of watching how slowly the experience point bar fills up - even with Levequests! My tactic for surviving levelling this job is to mindlessly do it while watching TV or Hulu. A chore, pretty much. I wish it was a little more exciting, but alas, I cannot continue crafting unless I do my best breaking rocks, first!


Goldsmith 35! I can almost HQ Mythril stuff often, but not as often as I would like to. I can HQ silver ingots 100% of the time, however. Many FC members still need Silver items, and they still sell fairly well on the Market. I can't wait until I can make a full set of Mythril items for my Monk and White Mage though!


I haven't been the only one trying my hardest either! Llyria has gotten Weaving up to the same level as me. She even made us matching Velveteen outfits while I took care of her glasses, rings, and chokers. Aren't we adorable?


...but when it comes to Monk, I'm stuck with this depressingly ugly Toadskin jacket. For now, anyway!


Don't be so sad, Strawberry, U'rahtalo will cheer anyone up! I remember Mariot telling me about this quest - and that her dialogue changes depending on which gender you are. Possibly the sexiest and open NPC in the game I reckon!


Yep, no problems, here! Poor Mochi is so confused...


Then again, I just can't shake the feeling that no matter how hard I try, I will never be as sexy as this Roegadyn! Cheer up, Strawberry!


Speaking of Mariot, here we are with our new Baby Bun pets from an incredibly big and exciting FATE in the East Shroud. Y'know, looking at our faces, it's almost as if we don't want these little things as minions!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment