Thursday, 12 September 2013

Foestriking!


4/4 Foestriker's set!

One of the first goals I wanted to achieve since Beta Test Phase 3. Unlike the beta, it took me over 30 runs to nab them all after they made them only obtainable from the final chest, and not every chest. Those were the days...!

For readers of my old FFXI blog, where gear and sets played a big part of the endgame experience, and to new readers from Eorzea, I am a big fan of full sets. It's maybe just a completion thing, but here I am, 15 levels higher than the intended level of this set, and over the moon at finally having collected it all!

Big thanks to the Mariot who helped lock DPS roles in place so that whoever popped in via Duty Finder couldn't snatch those pesky mitts from me!

Now, onto collecting Acolytes for my level 30 White Mage...?!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I have no idea how many times I went through Satasha to get the full acolyte set... BUT I GOT IT :D

    ReplyDelete