Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Launch Day!

Final Fantasy XIV's launch day is here! No more beta tests, and all data from the final test was carried over successfully.

Here's a sneak peak of some of the things Strawberry for her little mitts on in the Collector's Edition!


Despite unlocking my very own Chocobo before release (more on this later!) After riding around on this special coeurl mount, I don't think I can ever go back. It's beautiful, and even has a separate BGM track for when you want something more relaxing to run along to.

It also makes me feel bad for fighting them!


Speaking of Chocobos, here is mine, complete with bonus Behemoth barding set! No worries, I'll introduce him properly in the future!


Collector's Edition owners also got to experience another side of Behemoth, in tiny minion form!


And for those who pre-ordered the game, they can get their mitts on this little, raggedy Cait Sith doll!

For a full list of things you can receive from pre-ordering the game or upgrading to the CE edition, check this link out! 


My favourite minion will always by my little mammet automaton, though!

Thanks for reading, there's loads more to come!

Lastly, if you like, you can follow me on the Lodestone here!

No comments:

Post a Comment